Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Duck Duck Froose

Today we went to an after school program in the area that is relatively poor but is becoming a booming place with mansions spread all over the town. The kids immediately jumped on those who had cameras and as soon as I took mine out the kids wanted to snatch it from me and take photos of themselves. We taught them duck duck goose (but they called in duck duck froose). The kids had some much energy and wanted to be on top of us the whole day. One boy in particular called me his "beautiful friend" and hun by my side most of the day. He was super cute but very rowdy. There was one little boy that wanted to gauge your eyes out when he played "guess who" and every time he came near me I flinched a little knowing his tiny little fingers would soon be pressing so hard onto my eyes. Overall, the day was great and loved hanging out with all the kids. 


Here is the view of the town at the top of the hill 

Playing duck duck froose 

My little friend who called me "beautiful friend" 

The crew making baskets and playing with the kids 

Cute little boy that wanted his photo taken every second 

No comments:

Post a Comment